Hem / Beauty Looks / Letโ€™s say goodbye to DRY LIPS ๐Ÿ‘„ These are my favorite lips
Ta en bild pรฅ din snyggaste, mest inspirerande look och dela med andra Beauty Talkers! Alla inlรคgg pรฅ KICKS Beauty Talks รคr skrivna av medlemmar i KICKS Club. Inlรคggen รคr baserad pรฅ medlemmens egna upplevelser och Kicks kontrollerar inte att medlemmen har anvรคnt eller kรถpt produkten.
Carrie
Beauty Beginner
28/01/24-15:29 (redigerad den 28/01/24-15:31)
Letโ€™s say goodbye to DRY LIPS ๐Ÿ‘„ These are my favorite lips products and they make me fall in love from the first tried ๐Ÿฅนโค๏ธ 1. SENSAI TOTAL LIP TREATMENT Iโ€™m using it before I go to bed like a sleeping mask or in the morning before I do my makeup. The silky anti-aging essence for the lips not only moisturizes and softens the lips. It also treats the area around the mouth and makes the lip contour appear clearer, smoothes out vertical lip lines and naturally lifts the area around the lips. The silky smooth formula with a unique blend of high viscosity oils has a texture that is easy to massage and stays on. Prepares for the day and nourishes at night ๐ŸŒ™โœจ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป 2. Dior Addict Shine Lipstick 922 ๐Ÿค Intense color and shine with a vinyl effect, 24h hydration and 6h wear ๐Ÿ’ฏ Perfect moisturizing lipstick for everyday, with minimal scent, that keeps the lips hydrated for a long time ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’–โœจ LOVE IT ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Dior Addict Shine Lipstick - 90% Natural Origin - Refillable 008 Dior 8