Hem / Beauty Looks / I created this musical doll and during the creation I had a
Ta en bild på din snyggaste, mest inspirerande look och dela med andra Beauty Talkers! Alla inlägg på KICKS Beauty Talks är skrivna av medlemmar i KICKS Club. Inläggen är baserad på medlemmens egna upplevelser och Kicks kontrollerar inte att medlemmen har använt eller köpt produkten.
nataliianotnatasha
Beauty Star
16/10/23-18:13
I created this musical doll and during the creation I had a
I created this musical doll and during the creation I had a story... Once upon a time, there lived a scientist,who loved music very much. He decided to create a mechanical doll so that only he could play with it. When he created it, it was so beautiful and the sounds it made were mesmerizing. No one except him knew about the existence of this doll. He listened to it every day, he was obsessed with it. She played and played for him.... The scientist was old, and soon died. When people found the doll and she began to play, everyone around began to go crazy... She was hidden far from human eyes and ears. She stayed there for centuries. But today she was found. Aren't you afraid to listen to her?!..