Kicks shop picto Till KICKS.se
Hem
Alla inlägg
Pamper your skin after vacation! After a vacation it’s extra
Vanessa Ceder
Beauty Talks Ambassador
09/07-18:53 (redigerat)
Pamper your skin after vacation! After a vacation it’s extra important to give your skin some extra tender, love and care. Deep clean and moisturize after all that time in the sun with SPF on our face. Here are some of my favorites to have a little at home spa with. 1. Supermud Clearing Treatment. This one is a long time favorite of mine. When you wear so much SPF all day, you’re sweating etc it’s good to really deep clean and make sure you’re getting all the products and dirt off your face. Always make sure to use it 1-2 times per week. 2. Beauty Act Glow Solution Sheet mask. We love being in the sun but it really dries your skin out, so this mask will give back some vitamins to the skin and leave it moisturized and glowy again. 3. Kicks Beauty Face Massage Roller. My new favorite tool! This face roller increases blood circulation which adds glow to the skin and gives an even skin texture and skin tone. 4. Xlash Eye Patches, I love love love these!! I can sometimes wake up with a little puffy and swollen face and then I always reach for these. Tip, put them in the fridge for an even more cooling/depuffing feeling. 5. Xlips Cacao Lip Mask, if you know me you know I always gotta have my lips moisturized and glossy. This one is a must, especially after a sunny vacation where you’ve been out in the sun all day it’s very important to give back some moisture. I pop this on before I go to bed every night and wake up with plump & moisturized lips. What’s your at home spa routine? 🖤 #kicks #kicksbeautytalks #kickscommunity
Glamglow Supermud Clearing Mask Treatment 30 g
Glamglow Supermud Clearing Mask Treatment 30 g
KICKS Beauty Face Massage Roller
KICKS Beauty Face Massage Roller
BeautyAct Glow Solution Sheet Mask
BeautyAct Glow Solution Sheet Mask
XLASH Rejuvenating Eye Gel Patches
XLASH Rejuvenating Eye Gel Patches